Reverse Engineered :Progress2



Today, I'd like to reverse engineer this filter.
It's located inside the bottom silicon mold that I made last post.




First time, I couldn't imagine how to reverse engineer this filter.
Right now, I know the array command to create any pattern.
Also, I learned "pipe" command during the last class. 
So, I can use those command for this filter.






 Do "Array" command to create the inside lines.

And then, trim the lines outside the circles.

Next, selecting all lines, do "pipe" command.

Don't forget to cap all the lines!





                      After select two circles, do ExtrudeCrv to give thickness.
              And then, do FilletEdge for the smooth edges. (Both inside and outside)



Tada!! Finally,this filter came out!!!!!  
This process is easier than I thought. 

I made sure that the silicon mold and the filter fit together.
 It looks fit perfectly. 



Comments