Reverse Engineered Coffee Maker: HD Render and Exploded View


The one with blue is a photo of the actual coffee cold brewer.
Last few weeks, I reverse engineered this object with Rhino program.

 I finished this project. 
Here are my render and exploded views.

I spent the whole day for rendering.
First time that I rendered glass material, it was not realistic. Because a glass itself is transparent and highly reflective, making it difficult to represent the texture. 
Also, the ground plane looked fake. 

So, I tried again and aging to make it seem real.
Finally, I got the photo realistic glass texture.
My tip is to use "the index of refraction".
The index of refraction is pre-set when you select glass from the material library, 
but I adjust the refractive index to achieve more realistic result.

The most difficult thing that I struggled in this project was the pink parts. 
Because of the flexible quality of these rubber, the boundaries of where they fit into the glass are not clear.

For the gland plane and the light, I've made hundreds of different attempts to represent it in photo realism.







Through this project, 
I have not only improved understanding about Rhino program, but also my skills in dealing with it. 
I did my best and I'm satisfied with my results.

WOOOO-HOOOOO!!!!!

Comments