Making a Castle in Rhino







This is my first time 3D modeling work with Rhino software. Before I started, I looked up various castle images. Then, I tried to make a early European castle. It was symmetrical and had a clear overall shape, so I thought it was appropriate for the first project.


First, the basic frame (the largest rectangular frame of the castle and cylindrical columns) was drawn in the plane surface. 


Next, Made in 3D using the extrude curve command after making a constant thickness.


After that, I made openings for windows on the wall of the castle by using Boolean difference command.





The hardest part of making this was that it took a long time to make something simple because all the shortcuts and commands were not yet familiar to me. 





Tip : When capturing the screen, I did not use snapping tools, but I chose capture from the perspective submenu to make it a screenshot file. I felt this way much easier.











Comments

Post a Comment