Make the Surface Pattern


From the start of this project, I thought I need to make a pattern that can be applied to my jewelry design.

Here is the motifs that I found from everyday lives and my album.









In this images, the first, third, and last of these images had four-leaf clover-like motifs, so I focused on making them.

Divide the shape of a clover into quarters and make a leaf. Because I thought it was more efficient to attach each leaf than to make an entire four-leaf clover.




The motif, surrounded by four-leaf clovers, got an idea from the fifth image, the bar of the window.
I made a mistake here. After making the whole pattern, I tried to color it and realized that I had to do too much work. So,I erased it.  and then I tried colored it in the shape of the hexagon, and then copied and pasted it into whole.  I realized that this was a much more time-saving method.




Finally, I got this pattern that I created. 

Comments